Long Stay Rental at Katik Lantang Murni’s Villa Ligondi
A little outside Ubud and Campuan, you’ll arrive at the rice-paddied village of Katik Lantang. The Long Stay Rental at Katik Lantang Murni’s Villa Ligondi is in south Penestanan. Penestanan is a lively village full of art, yoga and restaurants. Murni was born there and nearly everyone is related to her. This newly renovated house is a short distance from the other one.
Murni recently bought this self-contained, four bedroomed house and has refurbished, redecorated and furnished it. She put in a new pool. It is now available for long-term rent.
The Long Stay Rental at Katik Lantang Murni’s Villa Ligondi is bright, airy and comfortable. It is totally fly-screened. There is an electronic safe in every bedroom and good wifi and we will provide staff to keep the garden and pool clean.
The four spacious bedrooms are on two levels, each with its own verandah and en suite shower, wash-hand basin and WC. All the bathroom fixtures are new. There are stunning views of rice paddies. There is a large upstairs kichen and an entrance courtyard with a garage. The property is protected by a new sliding metal gate to the road and another Balinese gate into the living area.
The Villa has been built with the best quality materials and workmanship. Full Balinese Hindu ceremonies have been performed at the Villa and daily offerings are presented to the deities.
• 4 very good-sized rooms, which can be used as bedrooms or living rooms, 2 on the upper floor and 2 on the lower floor, 32 square metres.
• Double beds in 3 rooms and twin beds in 1 room.
• All rooms have bedside tables, lamps and cupboards.
• All rooms have new tiled en suite bathrooms – shower, basin and WC.
• All rooms have hot and cold water.
• The rooms on the lower floor have a small storage area.
• All rooms have air conditioning or open windows.
• All rooms have fly-screens.
• All rooms have verandas with armchairs and tables and a view of the garden, swimming pool, and fountains.
• The upper rooms have verandas with stunning views of unobstructed rice paddies.
• The upper veranda has bamboo blinds to give protection from rain and heat.
• All rooms have electronic safes.
• All rooms have their own private entrance, lock and keys.
• Wi-fi throughout.
• Very large separate kitchen/dining area with great views.
• 2 Fridges, oven, burner, sink, hot and cold water, dining table, 4 chairs, cabinet space, counter space and a fan in the kitchen.
• Spacious cupboards and counter space in the kitchen.
• New swimming pool.
• Balinese shrines.
• Garden with trees, shrubs and flowers.
• Gardener included in the rate.
• Separate staff toilet facilities.
• Secure Parking area for a car and/or bikes.
• Metal Gate to the road.
• Balinese Gate to the property.
• Sleeps up to 8 people (2 in each room).
• Free 20 minute welcome massage at Tamarind Spa at Murni’s Houses for all guests over 12 years old.
If you are interested in staying, please email Murni: murni (at) murnis.com